Saturday 8 March 2014

My first publication in Scrap365 Magazine + a surprise from Belarus + an art exhibition

Hello beautiful peeps!

It's Saturday and SPRING has come to Stockholm! yay yay yay!!

Yesterday the postie brought me this - the April/May issue of the Scrap365 magazine.


The entire page 77 is my first ever published layout 
in a "paper" magazine!  

WOOT! am I happy or what!!! *doing the crazy dance*

Here's a sneaky from it


***

The PaperHaus Magazine will release its Spring issue on 1 April, 
so stay tuned for more sneakies of publications!


***
With the postie also came a parcel from my dear friend 
Elena Olinevich in Belarus. 
She is not only beautiful, incredibly talented, and
a fantastic Prima educator. 
She is also sweet, kind and very generous.

Just look what she sent me!




A million times THANK YOU Elena!!
Mwah!

***
 
I really am so sorry that I have so little time to
come for a visit at the moment,
but all my time is spent on working on projects behind the scenes.


I am also working on a portfolio of canvases
for an art gallery exhibition in Stockholm
later in May. Very exciting indeed!

Take care! see you later in the week if you have the time.

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila



 


7 comments:

  1. congrats on your publication and I am really happy you liked them to see IRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats Eila! Looks like a fantastic project! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Eila!!!!! What an amazing accomplishment! So happy for you...can't wait until you can reveal your page.....hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again on the publication and beautiful LOs of you by Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my copy of 365 I love that mag... So glad that I get to see you in it. Beautiful project from

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new gig, and yes as Keren said beautiful lo's..xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! And lovely to have such pretty layouts & card from Elena!!

    ReplyDelete