Thursday 6 February 2014

Scrappy news!

I have some really happy scrappy news to share with you today!

Ali Parris, the editor of Scrap365 Magazine in the UK has invited me to join the DT of this awesome magazine and I of course said "let me think about it". Naww - I jumped up and down and shouted yes, yes, yes!

And the DT badge I'm displaying with pride is a proof of it.



HERE is the link to the announcement!

My first blogpost for Scrap365 will be on 11 February 
and my debut in the magazine itself will be in the April/May issue 
that will be out for saleon 14 March.

***

On another scrappy note - looksie who I met yesterday in Stockholm!


The most lovely and amazingly talented mixed media artist
Corinne Lagneux from France!

I also met her darling hubby Jean-Luc who is used to 
Corinne nicking his work paintsand sprays for her art.

Now what would we do with our supportive, sweet hubbies!
Check out what a fantastic gift she had made for me - a mini canvas!


Take care, be good! 

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

18 comments:

  1. Well done, enjoy your time with 365!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer så my Eila, kos deg masse med nye prosjekter i 365 :) Jeg pleide å kjøpe bladet da jeg bodde i England, og fikk med meg ett hjem fra høst ferien i oktober. He en fin fin uke, klem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats lucky girl.Lovely photo of you2 and a sweet canvas.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your DT call at the magazine! You´ll blow them away :)
    That´s nice, that you met Corinne - I´m a fan of both of you. Very lovely photo!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. félicitations mon amie, bien mérite votre entrée dans la DT de scrap 365 !
    xoxo de Stockholm ;-)
    corinne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooot, big congrats, Eila! I'm sure you will make the most gorgeous lay-outs for them! I always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippeeeee....Congratulations, they will be so lucky to have you....you are so talented and such a lovely human being, so encouraging with your kindness and beautiful spirit- you are a blessing to everyone who meets you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Eila.... Happy for you! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Eila! Way to Go :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo Eila. Congrats. So happy to hear the great news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They just acquired a FABULOUS new team member!!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yahooo Eila! Congrats on your new DT position! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HUGE congrats to my SUPER talented scrappy friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that's so exciting!! I just love Corinne & her amazing art!! Now you have an original - woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful picture of you and your friend, and the canvas is totally gorgeous! HUGE congrats on your new gig with Scrap 365 - so very well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's always great to meet online friends -one day ha! lovely canvas Corinne made you ...xo

    ReplyDelete