Monday 2 May 2011

TCR # 52 Bygone Happiness - April 2011 - PRIMA IS SPONSOR


Just about made it in time, boy has this week been all about unexpected changes of plans! Plus the palette was extremely hard. It wasn't until I spotted these smouldering hot off the press Swedish papers with the slate blue as dominant colour that I actually got down to putting anything together.


This is FIL's parents on their wedding day in the very early 1920's. The journalling is at the back and the title "Svunnen Lycka" roughly translates into Bygone Happiness. As I haven't distressed the pps much at all, it is not easy to see that there are actually 6 layers + all the elements on my layout.

Anyhow, pps are by Swedish Pion Design, and distressed with 3 different chalks and Gesso. The letter "S" stands for our surname, Sandberg. Lace from my stash and Prima blooms from this week's featured line. The text at the bottom says: "We live as long as we are remembered".

Thanks a mill for looking at my page!! I treasure any comment you may want to leave. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment