Monday 9 May 2011

One lucky gal in chippy heaven

Judge of my surprise when I earlier today got a message from Lindy G hinting that I should check out the blog of Imaginarium Design. This is what I saw:


Sunday, May 8, 2011
The winner of this weeks GIVEWAY is .......
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes!

Jane and I drew the winner this morning for Imaginarium Designs Chipboard giveaway on my Happydaks blog and on here!

So ........ The winner of this weeks GIVEWAY is .......

*****EILA******

Eila Sandberg said...
What a brill tutorial, TFS! have just discovered your blog through TCR as well, am a follower now and will be coming back for many visits henceforth. Really fantastic layouts you have, truly awesome! and congrats on the GDT spot over at TCR, sooo happy to see you there! have a fab weend Nat, cheers! Eila

Eila, can you please email your details to ..
sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au

WOOOT WOOT!! sooo surprised and soooo happy!! their chippies are just divine! thank you so very very much for picking my name out of the hat and thank you Lindy for giving me the tip! What a fantastic start to the week.

Wishing all my scrappy friends a wonderful week wherever in the world you may be.

xx Eila

13 comments:

  1. Eila, congrats! There's nothing better in the blogosphere than to win a giveaway!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thank you for the sweet comments on my blog. I am now a follower of yours too (but don't blog surf as much anymore, just too busy). BTW - yes the doily in my layout is square, made by Artifacts and bought at Michaels Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Eila!! You are going to have a great time playing with those chipboards!! Love your cards in the post below, so so pretty. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats my friend, you'll be in chippie heaven now creating those beautiful creations..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's absolutely fabulous Eila! Congrads and enjoy your prize. :)
    Have a super week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! HUGE HUGE CONGRATS EIla! You will LOVE them...How lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyckost du...Villken mega toppen nyhet!
    Visst är de sagolika de därane chipboarden...
    Jag har fått några och de är helt underbara.
    Ska bli kul att se vad du hittar på med dom. Ofta med saker som jag tycker är fina kan jag inte bestämma mig för när jag ska unna mig att använda dom.Dumt vad...? Men så är det med oss 'hoardare' Man du känner väl inte igen dig... LOL!
    I am so mega happy for you my friend. The Imaginarium stuff is just so so AWSOME!!
    CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to seeing you work with the chippies! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY Eila!! Fab news!! I have just received some as they are sponsoring Once Upon a Sketch - they are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what more i can say, those cards in the previous post are just so beautiful even Hallmark or any co. can't beat your creations and same goes to this one in this post. You are such an amazing artist.

    I will be peeping you again...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my ! what a lucky girlie you are ! I love Imaginarium products too !

    p/s - So sorry I've not come over sooner - lost the use of my main pc & it's now back from the computer doc ! yippee ! teehee !

    ReplyDelete